Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Gambia Based Artist Pepe Goma

During a trip to Gambia, the luminous landscapes impresse me, and I was also surprised by the color and brigthness in this country. Since those days I have lived in Gambia. My work consist of searching for the perfect blend between the African and European schools, looking for natural textures, obtained using dyed sand, fusing the drawing, the painting and the sculpture. I am, also, a founder and president of the Gambia Taekwondo association.

 
 
 
 





Fine dining whenever you want to eat out in Senegambia.  
A unique Gambia restaurant for both Gambian and global cuisine.
Come and enjoy our restaurant in The Gambia!
Directions Bertil Harding Highway, next to Senegambia Craft Market
220 4464022
220 6664022
gaya@qanet.gm
gayagambia@gmail.com
http://www.gayaartcafe.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment